(Affiliate links are used in this post)
Today is a reader requested gift guide – Gifts for new moms and their brand new babes!
- Mom’s one line a day: easy to keep up with. And you’ll be so glad you did!!
- out of the spin cycle: the devotional I’ve read a few times now, and am currently re-reading. quick reading and it’s such a great book. Just get passed the title and the book art work (: there’s a lot of good truth in there.
- hydr8 bottle: also get passed that this isn’t as cute as a swell bottle. it will keep you hydrated! And motivated to keep drinking by the required time on the side. I still use mine at home, and use my swell bottle when I go out… mostly because this thing won’t fit into my cup holder.
- spanx leggings. these are velvet, so they would be perfect for the holidays. I can’t say enough good things about these ones, I lived in mine anytime I had to get out of the house after having kids.
- Starbucks gift card: so she can go guilt free.
- Letter necklace: Their initial or the initial of the baby.
- new balance for j.crew: I’ve had these for three years. no they don’t stay spotless, and call me crazy but I kinda like them with some wear on them.
- Le Papier Studio silhouettes: I happen to be giving a set of these away on my Instagram for the next 48 hours. These were c/o, but my bff gave me the locket of the boys two years ago, and I still wear that or the gold ones daily.
- renewal eye masks, mask trio from beauty counter, or sample oils: You can’t do too much for yourself in those early days. I was lucky to have my hair washed. But I think a mask is something that can be easily done so you can feel pampered, and feel a little more like yourself.
- Lake Pajamas: Their new line of pima cotton robes and pajamas with rebecca atwood would certainly be a treat for any mom!
- Fawn design backpack: This is an amazing diaper backpack. The design is really functional.
- personalized rattle: something they can shake, and also special to commemorate babies first Christmas
- personalized first christmas ornament:
- personalized keepsake box
- The oli&carol chew and bath toys (they sent me a few c/o) are so great! No holes, way less bacteria and mold buildup.
- Bite lip mask: I’ve been wearing the champagne over my lipstick, and before bed.
- TBBC christmas jammies: get their little booty monogrammed for extra cuteness this Christmas.
- File Cabinets: When we were leaving for Irma I instastoried these. I use them by year, and only put my favorite projects and keepsakes in these. I keep all the other stuff too, but these hold all the really sentimental things. So in a hurry to get out of Irma’s way, these were what I took. I have one for each boy.
Hopefully that was helpful! if there’s a gift guide that’s not at the top (under the shop tab) that you’d like to see, I’d love to create one for you!