that’s where I’m headed. back to the USA for two weeks today.
I’m excited to see my fam, play in the sun with my friends on miami beach, and witness a beautiful couple say i do!
but I have to admit I am going to miss JB so much. too much. it already feels like I’ve been punched in the stomach. i know – i’m rather dramatic.
On the brighter side – I love going home.
A few reasons it’s easy to love returning home:
1. My mother always manages to make it special.
She puts fresh flowers in little votives around the room and she leaves little treats around the room- magazine’s and chocolate.
2. My dog Lucy the boston terrier licks my face and sleeps at the foot of my bed.
3. Ocean star or starfish house – I cannot wait for fresh sushi
4. Peach’s most mornings with my bests
5. laying out in the pool with my sister in our backyard which I adore. talk about relaxing.
6. strolling down anna maria island
7. biking robinson preserve
8. lazzzy days sleeping in
9. long walks around azalea park
10. the outlet mall. the best ever.
what are some reasons you love going home?