1. monogrammed seersucker garment bag c/o Marly Lilly – I love this garment bag, and JB even says he’s going to use it on trips.
3. A mirrorless camera. They make beautiful photos without having to lug around a big DSLR. Perfect for travel.
4. Pinch Provisions pouches. they have so many good ones, and I always have mine. This travel one looks great for a long flight.
5. Packing Cubes. These ones are a lot cuter than mine! But they have changed the way I pack, for the better.
7. Shannon Kirsten x Anthropologie’s portable charger. The prettiest charger!
8. Klorane dry shampoo. My fave and non toxic. a great little add on as a gift for someone heading off on a big trip.
9. monogrammed luggage. I can’t speak for the quality of these, but how cute? We travel with two of the largest lightweight samsonite in black, and pack everything for us and the boys in them. We also always have one carry on with a couple outfits for each person in it, and the essentials… if our bags were to get lost!
11. Luggage scale – I put one of these in JB’s stockings a few years ago, and he always uses it – before and after the trip.
Is there a certain category you’d love a gift guide on? I’d love to know!