Ten totally random things about me.
1. I was a hideous looking jr.high schooler.
oddly enough, i think that's when my self esteem peaked.
i'm pretty sure i had no clue of the unfortunate looking teeth/bangs/style combo.
2. Daily I am reminded that I married Up! like, way up. JB is the best there ever was.
one of the recent reasons ... I've slept well for a week straight. Jb's been the one to console tuck if he gets up at night. I meeeeean. seriously.
3. i really hope we never find out who A is. yes, i watch PLL. don't know that acronym? congrats. you outgrew jr.high taste in television. i, have not.
4. i kinda sorta kissed one of The bachelor's. one trillion years ago.
i just really like to kiss! okay.
5. I'm turning thirty in December!
life looks so different from what i thought it would when i was daydreaming in high school about what my life would be like at thirty.
and i can't tell you how glad i am for that.
i thought i had a good imagination, but not nearly as good as Gods.
6. i think i'm good with two kids.
watch me have five.
7. when i was younger i'd have some serious panic attacks.
i don't have those any more. praise God.
but i do still struggle with anxiety from time to time.
i wish every time i worried, i prayed.
sometimes i just worry! and we all know that's pretty useless...
i do love this herb though, for when i get really stressed.
8. i was married to JB on facebook like three years before our first date.
9. babies are like camp fire's. i don't know how to look away. and i don't ever want to.
i had no idea i'd be THIS obsessed.
10. i believe in fairytales.
but they totally have to have some messy parts to it.
just to make you better, grateful, sensitive ...
and a bonus one - #11 - we're going to bangkok in February!! booked yesterday.
First trip sans Tuck.
-my little IG reusable shop was featured in People's Style Magazine!
- Blair Eadie wears Camilyn Beth's Gogo Dress. and as always, does it justice.
-We threw Amanda a little virtual baby shower. Proof that even if a friend is across the globe, you can still shower her with some treats!
-kindness. love this - thanks for sharing with me crissy!
- a wedding i did on 100 layer cake!
- books to prepare your heart and mind for marriage
happy happy tuesday!