2. storms. florida storms, they are the best. last week i was chillin with my mom and we were all YAY! There’s a storm! Let’s grab a snack and watch it on the back porch. God totally shows off in Florida Storms. Love the sound, and sight.
4. we went to our friend britt & matt’s wedding on palm beach this weekend. And everything was stunning. But beyond that it never lost the meaning of the day. It’s easy to get lost in details, and while I can say every last detail was perfect – the true meaning behind the day was never lost. That’s tough to do! You know deep down in your bones when you’re witnessing true love – and it is such an honor! Seeing two people perfect for one another become ONE is profound.
5. The pastor mentioned words that they’ll need to know throughout their marriage – and I was struck that the first he mentioned were these 5 words. i’m sorry. I was wrong. how true.
6. Jess and her husband Dave lent us their house for the weekend. I love their casa! We felt right at home… except for the fact that their home is a gazillion times more comfortable and beautiful than mine. gotta work on that.
7. i just finished writing a few of my thank you notes. and this exercise always leaves me feeling good. it’s gotta be good, downright healthy for the body to exercise thankfulness. speaking of which, i wrote on my other blog about thank you notes.
8. the beach surely cures whatever may ail me.
9. I was a garbage picker last night. i aint ashamed to say. I spotted some wire rimmed bins and knew I needed them for my office!
10. I still love Emily Maynard. Anyone watching the bachelorette? I look forward to Bridget’s updates, in fact on tuesday mornings, it’s my first website of the day.
11. I meet Jenni this week! i know you’re jealous.