1.be on the sea play mat: I have eyed this forever. But never bit the bullet as we already have a great activity mat. This is the prettiest one, for a tiny ocean lover!
2. montessori toys: little wooden toys that teach through play.
3. If i were a fox: we have a couple of these and I think they are perfect first books for babies. something for their senses and to engage them on each page.
4. camera teether: a cute little teether now and something to use with their imagination later.
5. wooden activity gym: a lot cuter than the one we have!!
6. Jellycat: give me ALL the jellycats! for me, er, I mean my kids ... (: these are the cutest, and so soft.
7. Bunny lovey: available in blue or pink. such soft sweet little loveys to (hopefully/please God) send them to sleep.
8. Lamaze toys: they may not be the cutest, but they're great for babies brain development and are the first toys my kids really loved playing with!
9. shark bath towel: I never tire of an adorable bath towel. especially these shark ones! they come in pink too.
10. Farm stacker: soft and adorable little stacker.
1. Joovy spoon walker: I love putting some puffs on here and watching wes tear it up around the house. I only keep him in it in the rooms where we don't have drapes, so there's nothing for him to pull down and get into trouble. I really love this thing! Love that I can put snacks and different toys. It also has a removable tray so it's easy to keep clean. We also take it outside and let him feel the grass between his little feet. He's pretty content there watching Tuck entertain him!
2. haba aircraft baby swing: one of the cutest little johnny jump ups. We have one on the porch at my parents and wes loves bouncing and watching everyone.
3. band set: this one is so cute! a set both of my kids can enjoy.
4. melissa and doug walker: for the little one learning to walk this is perfect!
5. fire truck ride on: you likely know we are big fire truck fans around here. well, tuck is and I love anything he loves. weird thing that happens to you when you have kids!! this is a toy that wes will be able to crawl around on, but really use more in the coming year.
6. car rattles: I ordered these for wesleys stocking as he loves anything that makes noises right now. these ones are the girly counterparts.
7. bibs: while not the most exciting thing for a little 6-12 monther, necessary for starting solids. These ones (c/o) have a super soft backer. I use that to clean up the mess on his face after he's finished. JB loves the fish one!!
8. unicorn towel: seriously??!! off the chart cuteness level.
9. mama and little teether necklace: wes is obsessed with this teether necklace and it's actually cute! this one is really cute too.
10. puppet book from skip hop: wes gets such a kick out of the little worm popping out of the tree.
What are you getting your kids for Christmas? I'd love to hear suggestions! What are you reading to them to get them excited? We started reading this last week and the book to our giving manger too.